Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kacel review

I made an appointment in the morning for the stem cell treatment facial, and they managed to accomodate me that afternoon.
As usual, I drove to the appointment, located in the Northpoint building near Midvalley. When i arrived at the carpark, it was full, as could be expected in the afternoon. Also, they had blocked parking to lower floors so there was only one small level available to park on, and I ended up being directed back up to the exit. Luckily, there was valet parking and a spot free, so i left the car, and headed up to the office tower. It's a little bit difficult to find, as its in the office tower, and to get to the suite, you need to take a lift up.
After arriving at the suite, I was greeted by a young and friendly beautician. Turns out this girl would be doing my facial. I got a really good impression of the suite, it was clean, beige without being too clinical, and the manager greeted me with a very sincere hello.
I was taken to a double room and it was lovely and spacious. Again, it looked very clean with white and pink towels on the beds. After changing I lay on the bed, and the young beautician came in and asked if i was wearing any makeup. She took great care and diligence in removing my makeup from my lips and eyes, even commenting that the lip gloss colour I was wearing was 'beautiful'. I was surprised that I was never asked to fill in a form, or given the dreaded 'package' speech before the actual facial begun. The young beautician was very friendly, and I learnt she was only 20!, but she was very enthusiastic about working, and during the facial it became clear she had lots of energy, and was very suited to being a beautician, as she was very thorough in her work. She probably took 20 minutes to squeeze out every single one of my blackheads and whiteheads! 
But alas, as I later realised after I had left, she had forgotten to give me the infrared 15 minute treatment! Apart from that, the whole session was very well done. She was courteous and let me know what she was about to do, e.g. put on the peeling mask etc, that may itch, and ask if the facial massage was ok, which was the right amount of conversation.
After the session, I was taken out to the seating area, where the manager commenced with package discussion and after a couple of attempts to sell me a treatment I had not tried at the outlet, I told her I would not really be interested, and she graciously didn't press on after that, and still had a warm smile on when i left. Overall I think the level of service is warm and sincere. The treatments are thorough and effective, although, the infrared part was forgotten, I would still consider going back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment