Friday, July 15, 2011

Skin Renew

I made an appointment for a medilift facial. Overall, it was a good experience. The estimated duration was 2 hours, but I stepped out at 2.5 hours.
During the initial consultation, the SA used a machine to magnify my skin. It was rather educational, as I had never seen my skin up so close, flakiness, blackheads and all.
There were actually two beauticians who attended to me. The first beautician cleansed and extracted my skin, and performed a lymphatic massage, and finally shoulder and back massage at the end. She was very thorough, and I was satisfied with the treatment. The more experienced one performed the medilift treatment, using a couple of different machines.
I purchased a stemcell ampoule treatment, and it was put on prior to my mask, and massaged into my skin.
As I exited the shop, my skin felt radiant, clean, and relaxed.

Service: Well trained and thorough.

Ambiance: They adjusted the lights and music, and kept noise inside the room to a minimum. However, the walls were paper thin and I could hear them chattering away outside the room.

Results of treatment: The medilift treatment made my jaw look slimmer. However, it was slightly unbalanced on closer examination. The extraction was thorough, and didn't leave red marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment